CIPA offers a free, independent advocacy service in Ceredigion.
You can access independent professional advocacy in Ceredigion if:
You live in Ceredigion
- You are over 18 years old
- You have social care and support needs OR care for someone with support needs
- Your support needs are being assessed, you are undergoing care & support planning, your care plan is being reviewed, or you have a safeguarding enquiry.
- There are barriers that stop you from getting your voice heard or from participating
- You do not have anyone else to advocate for you.
Click CIPA Wales to visit their website
- Freephone: 0800 206 1387
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.cipawales.org.uk