We would like to welcome you to the Annual Report for Pembrokeshire People First 2016-2017. It has been another year of growth for PPF, with exciting projects, rewarding advocacy partnerships, a new Trustee Board which has a majority of our members on it—and even an office dog!
These are all rough figures. If you want the exact figures, you can ask us for a full copy of our Accounts.
We got about £307,500 money in to PPF
This was about
- £279,000 in grants
- £28,500 in fundraising, donations and earned Income (for things we did like training)
This is how we spent it (approx)
- £224,000 in staff wages
- £18,000 in building costs like rent and phones
- £5500 in office bills like ink and paper
- £14,500 in travel and expenses for staff and volunteers
- £1500 in training
- £3,500 in finance and equipment costs
- £7500 in costs for projects including freelance staff and events
This makes £274,500 that we spent
So we take £32,500 over to next year—but most of this is for projects we’ve already had grants for.